The WHITTIER HISTORICAL SOCIETY is a non-profit corporation that collects, preserves, and displays the history of Whittier. In addition to the Whittier Museum, the Society staffs Historic Bailey House, publishes The Gazette, operates a museum store, and produces historical programs and exhibits.
Your membership in the Whittier Historical Society includes:
- Unlimited admission to the Museum & Bailey House.
- An official membership card ( includes access to the Time Travelers network of museums, see below).
- Subscription to our monthly newsletter, The Gazette, delivered by US mail or e-mail.
- Free access to the Museum’s library and archives, by appointment.
- 10% discount on all merchandise purchased at the Museum Store.
- Discounts on events and site use of the Museum
- Key Patrons receive one free site use of the Museum.
- Volunteer and Committee Opportunities
- Membership levels start as low as $25